I'm the coolest and you know it!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Studio




Yesterday, we went to my Uncle Wayne's art studio. We saw art he is working on and art I have seen in his art books. Art looks completely different in real life versus in a book. My cousin Paul is an art dealer and has his office there. It's a cool place. There is art in the bathroom, art in the office, art everywhere! There are huge shelves in rows fillled with art - my uncle's and other people's. Unfortunately, I didn't get as many pictures as I would have liked since my camera batteries died and I was unprepared. Obviously, I was never a boy scout.

We went to see The Devil Wears Prada today. I'm not a chick flick kind of girl. But I went to the MAC counter after the movie and bought a bunch of new makeup anyway. Sigh . . .

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home