I'm the coolest and you know it!

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Palisade's Lake














Well, I'm at home for the summer. I LOVE IT!!!!! These pictures are from the hike my sisters and I took at Palisade's Lake. It was beautiful. I love hiking! We hiked the upper and lower lakes. We saw 10 moose! Yep! 10! When we got to the lower lake, we started across the bridge and down the path towards the upper lake. Then mama moose ran up on the trail and turned and glared at my sister. So we turned back. We ate our lunch. Mama was still on the trail. Finally, she headed back into the lake. Then little baby moose followed her. Yeah, we almost hiked between mama and baby. We could have DIED!!! But we didn't because I'm here telling you this exciting story. Finally, a couple hikers with a gun went by and the moose left them alone, so we figured we were probably safe to go by. So we headed on down the trail. Later, we ran into more moose! My sisters were scared to walk by them. Of course, I was brave and thought we should go on by. :) (Right......) On our way back from the upper lake, a moose chased us!!! We were scared. We were scared a lot during this hike. But it was beautiful, and now that we're back safely, it seems like a pretty great adventure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home