I'm the coolest and you know it!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Summertime

Summertime is here! Yay! I only have two more days of school and then I'm done for the whole summer!!! I love my job! I'm going home for the summer. I'm really excited to spend time with my family. I also feel like I'm a freshman in college again and moving back home for the summer. I was talking to my mom today and she told me that everyone that knows I'm coming home for the summer has already set me up. I think the summer project for the Relief Society in my home ward is to marry me off. Wait...my mom is the RS President in our ward...hmmmm..... Anyway, if I'd known there were that many guys in my hometown, I may have moved back a long time ago!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger bronwyn said…

    testing, testing, 1,2,3, testing...

     
  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger bronwyn said…

    okay, now that i know this works...
    rachel, if you make one more reference to your non-working summer plans i going to... just kidding i'm sure we are all very happy for you.
    by the way let me know how the r.s.'s plan for you goes this summer.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Rachel Cousin said…

    I will definitely do that. :) maybe I'll just send one of the wedding announcements they have already printed up for me. (J/k)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home